This is my first time participating in a year long project like this. Week one is down, so far I'm all over this project to create memories and to improve my photography skills. I think I have been quite lazy on that part. So bear with me, here I go.
1. Fresh Start was the prompt.
What better way to start a new year fresh than with a wedding, full of love, hopes, and dreams.
2. I found this old Pentax in my daughters house and had to photograph it.
3. Here I thought I would attempt Sarah's neat swirl trick I call it. Umm, not so much, but I thought it was good enough to post.
4. Zoo day fun.
5. Finally taking the tree down.
6. The moon through the trees.
7. At the shooting range.
This was fun, see y'all next week!