Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fall Bucket List 2012 Week #1 | Collecting Acorns

Hi everyone,
I'm so excited!

Sarah from the Naptime Momtog
and I have decided to take her 
Fall Bucket List a step farther
and do a link up each week!

Have you downloaded a copy of the 

Today we went acorn collecting. Always a favorite here. He grabbed his basket and started his hunt! So cute! We searched and searched, finally we came across a few, later in the day we found more in the front yard. Maybe it's a little early for them. During the recent hurricane, several tiny ones were blown on the back porch. Hopefully more will fall soon.

Will you join us in the link up?

  • Please follow from the Fall Bucket List 2012 that Sarah has provided
  • Submit the url of your post, not the blog's main page
  • Include our button if you wish or link to us
  • Do not link up your giveaways
  • Visit other blogs and see what fun they had this week
  • Share  photos on Intagram #fallbucketlist 
  • Follow Sarah on Intagram @SARAHMHALSTEAD & me @KAJUNHUNNIE


  1. Oh I miss doing this!!! My daughter is almost 18 now but we used to do this every year around this time to decorate for fall...oh such wonderful memories....perhaps we should grab a basket this would be fun.

  2. I love acorns! Except up here we have so many oak trees you need a hard hat most of fall to protect your head!

  3. HAHA! We have a couple in the back yard and front, but they seem scarce, but still fun to hunt!

  4. He's so cute...and I love this idea! I'll be back Saturday to link up some fair pics.

  5. I love acorns especially when they have their hats on! So cute!

  6. Awesome Photos!!


Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!