Thursday, April 5, 2012

Foto Friday #40 | Pastel


#40

Happy Easter Early!
Welcome back to Foto Friday a little early!
Wishing everyone a Happy and safe weekend!

Foto Friday linky will stay open until Monday at midnight due to the holiday.


Guidelines:
  • Link the URL of your blog post, not your home page.
  • Include my button or link back to me.
  • Follow the week's theme or submit what you like.
  • Photo must be taken by you.
  • Visit other blogs with words of encouragement, and leave a comment.
  • Foto Friday begin's each Friday morning at 12:01am and ends Sunday at midnight, Central Standard Time.





Last week's Foto Friday theme was 
"Spring has Sprung"

Here are the featured photos this week!

 This first image is from Karin from Gnome World. These pansies are just so beautiful, the colors are magnificent! I don't think I've ever grown pansies before, they are so delicate.


This bottlebrush tree image is from Kim at Picking Poppies. What a beauty!
Love the macro on this.

Thanks so much for sharing these beautiful images ladies!
Grab your button!
This week's theme is "Pastel(s)"

Here is my take on it:

Pastel Robin Eggs!

Now it's your turn to link up your "Pastel(s)"
I can't wait to see!

Next week's theme "Perspective"

Sharing here:

Happily Mother After




8 comments:

  1. Beautiful pastel robin eggs.

    Happy Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great job, deliciously sublime these pictures of flowers, congratulations, I love your photos with delicious colors. Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely photo. Now I want candy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty! Love the eggs too. Yummy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Lori, I've been away from the computer since last Thursday - a little Easter break! I love your take on pastel, perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely shots and pretty colours:)
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how I LOVE robin eggs!!! Thanks for the craving... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!