Monday, April 9, 2012

Project 366 Rewind | Week 14

It's been a short work week, a surprising week, but not so relaxing week. Good Easter with the family, can not complain there at all. I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

So let's rewind my week....

 Sunday-Getting Easter cards ready to mail...late!

 Monday-I finally captured a photo of a woodpecker! Love it!

 Tuesday-Made a Spring wreath for my front door!

 Wednesday-We had the daycare Easter party. These are the baskets I made them.
 Thursday- A huge beetle on my front porch, the kids were amazed, and so was I!
 Friday-Our newest member to the family we adopted, meet Lilly Belles! I'm in love! She is the sweetest cat ever and has blended right in. She was my surprise for the week, Todd knew how bad I've been wanting a cat, so that's what he got for me!

Saturday-My grandson was stung by a wasp, ouch! I used a home remedy of baking soda and water, made a paste and put on the sting. Within five minutes, no more tears and no swelling, this is after of course.

And that was our week!
Thanks for stopping by and viewing our week!
Lori
Naptime Momtog

9 comments:

  1. Lori
    I love the cards you made in the fist photo and your Easter Baskets look good too. Very neat!

    I really like the edits you did on the wood pecker and Lilly Bells. The musical notes are so fitting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your new family member is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great set- your wreath has inspired me to actually do what I have been meaning to for months now & revamp my wreaths. So sorry to hear about the sting- that is no fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cards you made are adorable, as are the daycare baskets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know where to begin, Lori -- you are so talented! Love the cards, baskets and wreath. And your new kitty is such a gorgeous girl. Those eyes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your wreath. So pretty! How did you do the rosettes?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your adorable bunny cards and Easter baskets. Looks like it was a fun holiday at your place. Congrats on the new kitty! How sweet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are such neat Easter baskets you made. I'm sure the kids loved them. That beetle is way cool--kinda scary but cool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great shots!!! I love all of them. Well except the wasp sting. Dustyn had one sting his neck and that is what I did. Your wreath looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!