Friday, August 10, 2012

Foto Friday #58 | Looking Up


Welcome to Foto Friday this week!
I hear some of you have been experiencing a little bit of cooler weather! It rained here Sunday and dropped to the 70's and then jumped right back to the 90's. But hey, at least it's not in the hundreds. Hopefully we will have a Winter this year.

Last week our theme was "Movement"
Here is the featured photo this week!


This is such a beautiful photo, great example of movement!
This image is from Mona at Mona's Picturesque.

Mona thanks for sharing with Foto Friday, grab your Button!

This week's theme is "Looking Up"
Here's my photo...


Sharing With: Fabulous FridayOh Snap!Favorite Photo FridayPhoto A Day

Now it's your turn to share your 
"Looking Up" photo(s)




Guidelines:
  • Link the URL of your blog post, not your home page.
  • Include my button or link back to me.
  • Follow the week's theme or submit what you like.
  • Photo must be taken by you.
  • Visit other blogs with words of encouragement, and leave a comment.
  • Foto Friday begin's each Friday morning at 12:01am and ends Sunday at midnight, Central Standard Time.  



Next week's theme
"Window"

See you then!




15 comments:

  1. Oh! I'm so happy to be featured!!! Thank you.

    And your looking up -photo is amazing. It's so real I feel dizzy looking at it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. An awesome structure! Thanks for hosting, Lori. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool perspective, I almost want to crane my neck to look up too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a blue sky! Lovely capture, Lori.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an awesome shot! I love the angle you took it from! Very, neat. And that sky is so blue and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Mona's capture from last week - great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The photos with the clouds and birds is gorgeous! Thanks so much for all your sharing. I enjoy linking up with you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lori
    Neat feature from last week! This week I am looking up at an old barn. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous feature photo and I love your Lori, very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mona is super talented! Love your shot Lori, awesome angle!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the photo from last week and the perspective in your shot from this week is lovely. Thank you for sharing and for hosting this link up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!