Monday, November 12, 2012

Project 366 Rewind #45



Week #45, it's hard to believe Christmas is around the corner!


Sunday-Lilly finding ways to relax!

 Monday-My hibiscus are still in bloom.

Tuesday-This old rocking gave out on me and the baby. Thank God the baby was fine, I had a few bruises, but all is well.


 Wednesday-My favorite little man, I so love his dimples!

Thursday-Pretty little Mallie.

Friday-My sister and I attended a wreath and bow making class. It was fun!

Saturday-We went to a Veteran's Day Parade. So much fun for Vallon, me too!

And that was my week!
Thanks for visiting today,
Lori

4 comments:

  1. Oh no! I'm glad you and the baby are ok! How scary! Love Vallon with the flag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vallon looks so cute with that flag in his pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to hear you and the baby are okay. WOW!! I am glad you showed the picture...hard to image without seeing it huh?! Can you believe a rocker went out on me in a furniture store too? But I didn't get hurt, just my ego☺
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a good week. Glad everyone survived the collapse of the rocking chair!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!