Monday, March 5, 2012

Project 366 Rewind | Week 9




End of February Sunday- Weeds in the garden have cute little flowers but they must go. Something I don't like to do is weeding the garden.

Monday- This picture is from the hospital  before my daughter had her surgery. I want thank everyone for your prayers, everything went well and she's doing great!

Tuesday-New life in the garden.

Wednesday-My sister brought over her and our mom's old sewing machine. I believe it was purchased in or around 1970 and it still works.



week 8

Thursday- We have been celebrating Dr. Seuss'  birthday in daycare.

Friday- My daughter Darien and her friend Jordyn posing for me.

Saturday- I realized I hadn't taken a picture that day so my fiance Todd posed for me too!

And that was my week in pictures!
Lori


5 comments:

  1. Love that sewing machine. I have a similar one that was my grandmothers- I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad your daughter is doing better! Love the Dr. Suess books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear your daughter is on the mend! That's great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots. I love the top two. That sewing machine is great. Glad your daughter is on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those old sewing machines! They were built to last back then!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!