Monday, April 30, 2012

Project 366 Rewind Week #17



This is my favorite photo of April, I love woodpeckers, and I love the overlay I added to it.









I hope everyone had a great last week. I had a crick in my neck and shoulders that just had me down. So much that Todd was having to pick me up out of bed. It's better, still feeling some pain, I hope I never experience that again. Let's rewind my week in pictures only...:) 

 Sunday- I had to take this picture of our little doggies in our window. They are always there waiting for us when we come home.

 Monday-Todd had to stop and get pet supplies after work. This isn't an advertisement for these products, hehe. 

 Tuesday- We bought new kitchen rugs. I thought they were kinda cute.

 Wednesday- My bathing buddy. I swear one day she will fall in.

 Thursday- I couldn't resit snapping a picture of baby feet.

Friday I received a flower from a child in my daycare, so sweet!


Saturday- I wanted a picture of my daughters room at seventeen. It's all about models and movies. When I was a teen it was '80's music bands on my wall. 

And that was our week in pictures!
Thanks for stopping by,
Lori

5 comments:

  1. I love the photos of your furry friends! And I hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of your photos, but the last one brings back memories. :) My daughter is 24 now and married but her room looked exactly like that when she lived at home! I also had rock bands from the 80's on my walls as a teen!! :) Beautiful set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That woodpecker is outstanding! Love your furry friend shots too. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots. Love your new rugs and I still LOVE your favorite photo. Very awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lori,
    I really like the overlay on the woodpecker too! Very fitting.

    I hope you are feeling better. Being in pain and can't move is not good.

    I love being greeted by my little dog when I get home. She is always so happy to see me.

    I agree, cute rugs! And, your flower is beautiful.

    Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!