Friday, April 27, 2012

Foto Friday #43 | Angle



Thanks for joining Foto Friday today and welcome newcomers!
I've really been enjoying seeing everyone awesome talent and visiting their blogs. 



Guidelines:
  • Link the URL of your blog post, not your home page.
  • Include my button or link back to me.
  • Follow the week's theme or submit what you like.
  • Photo must be taken by you.
  • Visit other blogs with words of encouragement, and leave a comment.
  • Foto Friday begin's each Friday morning at 12:01am and ends Sunday at midnight, Central Standard Time.



Last week's theme was "Texture"
Here are the featured photos this week, simply gorgeous! 
poppy3
This fist image is from Jaymi at live.love.travel. Another very talented lady!
Amazing photo here, I love the textures on this guy, the blur, and he looks as if he is posing. Marvelous shot!



Oh and this beautiful image is from the talented Branson at My Reflection of Something. The colors are so pretty, I love the processing and the bokeh.
Simply beautiful! 



Thanks so much ladies for sharing these beautiful photos with us!
Grab Your Button!
This week's theme is "Angle"
Here is my take...

I love how this came out. I wasn't exactly sure I would get what I wanted from this shot, but I think I did. He sure makes a good model I swear.


Now it's your turn to link up your "Angle(s)", I can't wait to see what y'all come up with this week!


13 comments:

  1. love the head shot! - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful captures, Lori! Thanks for hosting today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that last shot. I'm a big fan of filling the frame! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww thanks for featuring my lizard shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are stunning- love that last one. Reminds me of an image I did the other day of my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your shots! what a cute little boy! wonderful portrait!

    thanks for hosting today.

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent photo of Jaymi. Your photo is a delightful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW. Branson & Jaymi are SO talented. LOVE your angle Lori, what a beautiful boy!

    You new(ish) Chevron stripes look great!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very very gorgeous, thank you for linking up x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!