Monday, June 11, 2012

Project 366 Rewind #23


I swear I took many photos with my cell phone this week and used for Project 366!
I need to do better!

Let's rewind my week...

Sunday- My grandson is enjoying watermelon.


Monday- Vallon picked me a flower from my garden, so sweet!

Tuesday-My daughter's nanny celebrating her birthday with the family, enjoying dinner out.

Wednesday-Appointment to hear the baby's heartbeat. Aww..brought tears to my eyes.

Thursday- I finished my wreath and hung it on the front door.

 Friday-We took Vallon to see Madagascar 3. After  he enjoyed playing arcade games.


Saturday-We had so much to do. One was visiting the Backpacker so Todd could compare Kayak's. 


Sharing With: Joshua's Photo Link Up

And that was our week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Lori


6 comments:

  1. Love the little man eating the watermelon, such a good summer treat! Great week, the ultrasound picture is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh- the sonogram- what a special time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great shots. yay for the baby appointment. That first one is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Popping over via Joshua's Photo Party. Lovely to find your blog. Congratulations on your pregnancy! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like an eventful week! That reminds me I have to get back in the stores to check out kayaks! I've been looking to buy one for ol' hubby! I know LL BEAN was having a sale at one point!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you watermelon picture it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!