Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Day at the Park

Recently we took Vallon to play at the park and they also had a water feature there to cool off with. He had a blast. Here is one photo I took that day.





This one I opened in Pic Monkey. 
I lighted, brightened and cropped the image.
I used the Airbrush feature over the entire image to reduce any noise.
Lastly used the Effects, choose Yester-color, and that's it!

Thanks for stopping by,
Lori

Sharing here: Paper Heart CameraTones on TuesdayTuesday Tips & PicsInspired Tuesday

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful photography and texture!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the warmth your edit adds to the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. Love the warmth in the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone sure was happy at the park! Love your edited shot and it's vintage tones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the colors! his expression is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He definitely looks like he's having a ball. :) Great editing, Lori.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!