Friday, August 31, 2012

Foto Friday #61 | Number or Numbers


Welcome to Foto Friday!
I scheduled this post earlier in the week, not knowing the outcome of hurricane Isaac.
Not sure if we will have electricity or not.
If I do not respond, I will as soon as possible!

Link up will remain open until
Monday Sept, 3rd until midnight
Central Standard Time. 

Last week the Foto Friday theme was
"Center"


Here is the featured photo this week:
 
This image is from Ordinary Miracles & the Crazy 9.
This is a beautiful silhouette, beautiful pose, and a great example of center!

Thanks so much for sharing with us!
Grab your button! 

This week's theme is
"Number or Numbers"
Here is my interpretation...


Next week I'm having a Giveaway here, you don't want to miss. Three awesome prizes will be given away, I hope you will join us! 

Next week's theme
"Photographer's Choice"

Now it's your turn to link up your
"Number(s) photos!

Guidelines:
  • Link the URL of your blog post, not your home page.
  • Include my button or link back to me.
  • Follow the week's theme or submit what you like.
  • Photo must be taken by you.
  • Visit other blogs with words of encouragement, and leave a comment.
  • Foto Friday begin's each Friday morning at 12:01am and ends Sunday at midnight, Central Standard Time.  




7 comments:

  1. Great shot, Lori...and I went with a different version of 5. :)

    Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That silhouette is a a great photo!! Must try to this with my sister! Good find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool numbers captured, I found mine on a road sign. I hope all is going well with the hurricane.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Lovely isn't it? I need to try one like this.

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!