Monday, November 19, 2012

Project 366 Rewind #46




I'm late posting today, but here is my week in rewind!

Sunday-Watching Ratatouille with my fave little man! 
Monday-Vallon wanted to show everyone is new favorite hoodie, as you will see. :)

Tuesday-Playing in a leaf pile.

Wednesday-Vallon got a busted lip playing football with his Pops. He didn't realize it until we said so.

Thursday-Fall tree. Can you see the bird in there?

Friday I bought a new nut cracker from Hobby Lobby.

Saturday-My Wedding invitations are ready! I'm over the moon on how well they turned out! Sorry about the awful black lines, but I had to do it for the internet.

And that was our week!

Thanks for stopping by,
Lori

5 comments:

  1. Love the invites!!! So exciting! And Vallon and his sweater are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous group of photos! I love the leaves on the tree, we dont get "fall" here in the Bahamas, so I always love those leaf photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, congrats on the upcoming wedding! Invites look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that angry birds sweatshirt. Dustyn would LOVE that. Love your invitations. Sooo exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your invitations are beautiful!!!!!!!!! Love your nutcracker. I have a little collection of them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!