Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sunday Fun


Good morning every one, I hope every one's Father's Day is very enjoyable! Have dad kick up his feet on his special day! :)

Scavenger Hunt Sunday items are:
Meet me at the Corner
Mother Nature Meets Technology
One step at  a Time
What's wrong with this Picture?
Standing Tall

1.Meet me at the Corner
I've never seen a pink limo!

2. Mother Nature Meets Technology

3. One Step at a Time



4.What's wrong with this Picture?
Really, at five stories high?!
(click photo to enlarge)

5. Standing Tall
















   Weekly Top SHOT

13 comments:

  1. What a wonderful set of shots you have! Especially love the Mother Nature - we have some of the same holes on the pole outside our house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all... I love your blog header! Very cute! And second, these are all great!! I've never seen a pink limo either! I really want to ride in one now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome! whats wrong with this picture is Hilarious, I love the pink limo awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the woodpecker on the utility pole!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this series of shots... the light in the third shot is splendid! Thank you Lori, for sharing on Weekly Top Shot #35.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It took me a moment to connect the mother nature meet technology picture - very creative, and a great picture!

    I also love the composition of the "meet me at the corner" pic and the "one step at a time" pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your "one step at a time" has such a dreamy quality to it. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the "Mother Nature meets Technology" shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These were all great. My Top 2 picks:
    Mother Nature Meets Technology and What's Wrong With This Picture.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lori -- wow! You did great with this collection! Love the Mother Nature shot. Awesome!

    Thank you for sharing at YSB this week. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Crazy beautiful as always Lori! Mother Nature Meets Tech... brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the perspective on one step at a time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!